Can you relate with any of these? Is any present in your life?
- snapshot daily quiet time or none at all (despite this lockdown)
- forgetfulness of God’s word. Can you remember last Sunday’s message in your church? What did you gain?
- heaven seemingly closed, the Lord seemingly out of reach.
- absent mindedness, wandering thoughts, sleepiness anytime you’re engaged in what should profit your soul (eg while praying or reading the Bible)
- sleeping off at prayers or a totally dead prayer life
- a cold feet when it comes to God’s work
- unfaithfulness in soul winning (the great commission) despite seeing the signs of time
- murmuring, complaining, destructive criticisms especially about church leadership and or the brethren
- grudge, bitterness, gossip and other vices
- angry words
- unforgiving spirit
- compromise with the world
- dishonesty, lack of faithfulness in business and money matters etc
- a continually delayed restitution
- secret sin
- not being completely certain your name is in the book of life and not sorting it out
- fear of the rapture taking place right now or fear you may miss the rapture
- other issues not listed but for which the Holy Spirit has continually pricked your conscience and asked you make right
SETTLE YOUR CASE WITH GOD NOW, NO LONGER DELAY….
What if this is the last opportunity to do so?